var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-43185637-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Ops-Asia serves leaders of small-to-midsized North American manufacturing companies with operations or suppliers in Asia, or who are considering doing business in China or Asia. We provide Asia-experienced assistance that helps companies enter Asian markets, achieve better operating results, and improve their Asian supply chain operations.
As attractive as markets and operations in Asia can be, North American companies can face the challenges that:
• It takes a lot of homework to lay the foundation for success, and it’s difficult to research markets and oversee operations from afar
• Companies are uncertain if they have the correct model for a successful business in Asia
• They aren’t sure how effective and efficient their Asia operation or suppliers are
• Business factors that are not obvious to most visiting Western executives could be keeping profits and ROI significantly lower than they could be
Ops-Asia personnel have established a track record of successful start-ups, operations improvement, project management and supply chain management in China. We offer many advantages to our clients, including:
• Offices in suburban Chicago and Shanghai.
• A bilingual staff seasoned in the nuances of doing business in China, the culture, and business environment.
• Our extensive network of contacts in China and Asia – suppliers, service providers and government – helps us get things done effectively for you.
• We’re on your team, working your agenda in the Far East.
We are Ops-Asia: Experienced guides for business success in Asia.
Companies that sell in China, as well as source, are more profitable…..
Companies that continuously assess and improve their operations remain competitive……
Companies that effectively manage multi-location projects, turn objectives into reality on time and within budget…..
Companies that are diligent in selecting and managing vendors have a more stable and economical supply line…..